The CP200TM portable two-way radio offers increased communication flexibility with features such as push-to-talk ID and selective call. Powerful audio output penetrates noisy environments, providing clear, crisp audio at any volume. A lightweight, ergonomic design makes this radio comfortable to carry and operate.
To provide the range that’s best for your business, the CP200 radio is available in both 4W UHF and 5W VHF models. A range of battery choices and rapid recharging capabilities help ensure radio readiness.
Ergonomic design and simple operation
The design and simple operation of the CP200 portable two-way radio makes it ideal for education, hospitality, retail, manufacturing and security organizations. This radio features a large, textured push-to-talk button, X-Pand™ technology for crisp, clear audio and two programmable buttons for quick access to frequently used features—all in a lightweight, durable design.
CP200 Portable Features:
• 4/16 Conventional Channels
• Large Rotary Channel Selector Changes channels quickly and easily
• Rotary On/Off and Volume Control
• Tricolor LED Indicates radio status and battery levels
• Accessory Connector Convenient access for audio accessories
• 3 Inch Spring Action Belt Clip Attaches radio firmly to belt
• Rugged, Die-Cast Chassis With polycarbonate housing for greater protection
• Large, textured Push-to-Talk Button Easy to find and use, even when wearing gloves • Two Programmable Option Buttons Supports your choice of up to four product features • Privacy Codes include: 42 standard TPL codes, 84 standard DPL codes and non-standard codes • System Scan and Auto Scan • Single Priority Scan Frequently scans higher priority channel • Battery Latch Lock Secures battery
• Quick-Call II Signaling Call Alert Selective Call
• MDC 1200 Signaling Selective Radio Inhibit Radio Check Selective Inhibit Push-To-Talk ID
• DTMF Signaling DTMF Push-To-Talk ID
Quik CallTM and MDC 1200 signaling
Sends and receives through features such as Push-to-Talk ID, Selective Call and Call Alert.
Flexible channel capacity
Operates on 4 or 16 channels.
Enlarged for maximum tactile response, accommodating users wearing gloves.
Can be programmed with two of four versatile features.
Private line codes (PLCs)
42 standard TPL codes and 84 standard digital codes maximize options.
Tricolor LED indicator shows feedback of calling, scanning or monitoring features.
Large rotary channel selector
Switches channels quickly and easily.
Small, lightweight, yet sturdy frame is built to withstand everyday wear and tear.